A leading provider of small business lending struggled to deploy use cases with its CDP due to not having a cross-functional user group. The client had its CDP for >2 years with only a handful of use cases, and limited ROI. Furthermore, the client had dramatically changed its product offering, and the prior data model was out of synch with the client’s current business circumstances. The client retained Actable for CDP Acceleration services in order to:
- Update & modernize the data in its CDP
- Build & manage audiences for cross-channel use cases in ads, email, site personalization, direct mail, and telesales.
- Measure and understand the impact of the acceleration.
- Actable deployed a cross functional team, involving technical project management, solution architecture, solution engineering, and marketing operations know-how.
- Actable audited of all the client’s marketing & customer data sources.
- Actable performed hands-on execution in order to drive better data mapping & rule sets for its current business circumstances.
- Consultants from Actable built a use case roadmap that focused on lowest effort, highest impact use cases first.
- Marketing operations experts build all necessary audiences and shared the audiences to the client’s agencies and internal stakeholders for use case activation.
- Actable delivered, measured, optimized, and dozens of use cases based on the new data & roadmap.
- Actable increased the volume of personalized messages onsite by >8x. These users were 32% more likely to start a loan application.
- Actable audiences drove 96% of qualified leads from 32% of spend.
- Drove over 75% of the volume of free newsletter sign-ups
- Lifted email sign-up rates by 22% through A/B testing