A top 10 bank was trying to migrate off its DMP and protect against revenue loss from the deprecation of 3rd party cookies in major browsers. The bank had selected a decision management-oriented CDP as its go-forward solution. The implementation involved a complex environment of 8+ teams, two dozen+ stakeholders, and a wide range of onsite personalization, multichannel marketing tools, and advertising platforms. Furthermore, Actable had to navigate a complex and shifting information security and policy environment.
- Actable deployed a cross functional team, involving technical project management, solution architecture, solution engineering, and marketing operations know-how.
- As part of a dedicated working group, Actable participated in the client’s agile framework to ensure the success of the deployment.
- Actable devised a solution architecture to map the client’s customer profiles and web data to the CDP and advised on connectivity to outbound integrations.
- The consulting team completed all client information security trainings & processes in order to act as consultants against the bank’s customer’s data.
- Actable’s strategic consulting identified use cases, a scoring framework, and roadmap to drive ROI from the program.
- Actable engineers tested the data loaded to and functionality of the CDP solution.
- Consultants from Actable facilitated 5 training sessions for more than 100 stakeholders.
- Actable provided 200+ pages of documentation for the bank to leverage its CDP.
- The CDP launched on-time with zero defects.
- The launch was heralded internally as the first successful marketing technology deployment in more than 3 years.
- Actable resources remained on-hand to support the deployment of use cases using the CDP.